With WaterGroup’s AWARE (Active Water Analysis, Risk and Efficiency) Management Service, busy Facility Managers (FM’s) can reduce their workload and utilise the full potential of their smart metering systems for a fast ROI.
Our experienced, dedicated smart metering team will pro-actively monitor, analyse, action and provide tailored high level recommendations on practical water saving initiatives for your hospital, university, shopping centre, office etc. With a 24/7 active monitoring service, the team will assist in turning your smart meter data into insights towards actions and solutions.
With a proven track record, our service typically reduces a client’s water usage by 10-25% with a 2-3-year payback.
- Reduction of water consumption and costs
- Early detection of abnormal water usage
- Prioritisation water conservation across
- Increased ROI
Summary of Services Offered Under AWARE:
- Monthly monitoring and notification of offline meters
- Diagnosing missing or incorrect data issues within a reasonable timeframe upon notification by client
- Customer defined alarms set-up
- Alarms threshold assessment and set up
- Alarms followed up weekly by phone call
- Data troubleshooting and root cause analysis with response time of 1 week from time of fault identification
- High level performance report on quarterly basis
The service is currently saving a large corporation $2 for every $1 invested! Watch our YouTube video below to learn more about AWARE.