There are a number of ways to detect, locate and pinpoint leaks and bursts in any water network. From leaks on small pipes in residential properties to leaks on water mains being surveyed by water utilities, we have a full range of leak detection tools to help you accurately find the source of your water loss.
Hydrolux HL 50 - The new generation leak detector
The Must-Have for quick leak surveys, leak pinpointing, and indoor leak detection.
- Excellent sound quality
- Single handed operation
- Audible and visual leak detection
- 3 adjustable filters
- 50 hours battery use
- Wireless or wired headphones (standard headphone socket)
- Internal microphone or add-on specialist microphones
Correlux P-250 - The laptop correlator
The Correlux P-250 notebook correlator is designed for precisely locating leaks in pressurised water pipes by experienced and inexperienced users alike. The latest, most sophisticated, correlation methods and noise analysis help the user avoid incorrect measurements and expensive unnecessary digging.
- Quick correlation using PC, laptop or tablet
- Innovative documentation options
- Multi and 3D Correlation
- Optional hydrophone sensors
- Cutting-edge acoustic technolog
Sebalog Corr - The multipoint correlator
- Programmable sensors for day/night measurement
- Correlate up to 8 sensors simultaneously
- Analysis via laptop
- GPS receiver / Smartphone-App for determining coordinates
- Pinpointing function
- Real-time measurements
GOK A10 - Traceable leak detection rod
- Pipe tracing and leak detection on plastic pipes
- High sensitivity and selectivity through leak noise registration in the pipe
- No influence from general outside interference
- Can be used without shutting off supply
The location of leaks on house services or pool pipework is often made difficult when the route is unknown or in poor acoustic conditions. Frequently leak detection is impossible even with modern cross correlation equipment because there is no stop valve for the house service. Likewise, leak detection on long PE pipe runs cannot be carried out when there is no detectable signal at any of the house service terminations.
The GOK A-10 is introduced into the pipe via an appropriate blocking valve. This is achieved by exposing the pipe and fitting the special blocking valve. The sensor (pig) is smaller than the aperture of the fitting and can be pushed into it; there is not usually any need for further installation work.
Undetected leakage can cost thousands of dollars before being discovered, usually by increases in water bills. We can provide services which act as an "insurance policy" against this.
- Smart metering - permanent, automatic leakage alarms.
- Mini-logging - a one-time, low cost alternative.
- Tailored solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential consumers.