Managing Water Users across Sector or Industry
Coordinating a program of water savings across a certain industry group or other high water use sector can be a significant but rewarding challenge, achieving major water savings and reducing water bills.
WaterGroup can bridge the gap between a central point of administration and a number of water users by providing a coordinated program of water savings assessment and implementation.
A typical structure is as follows:
- Program design (+description)
- Monitoring and Verification (M&V)
WaterGroup have successfully managed a number of successful programs to deliver water savings of this type:
- Easy Blue – South East Water required fast-tracked water savings for their large water users, WaterGroup successfully designed a program to assess, implement and verify on the ground water savings (learn more…)
- Greening Grey – Roll out of water savings measures
- Climate Smart Business Cluster