Avoid Costly Leaks and Save Money with our Award Winning Smart Water Metering Solution
Who is this solution for?
- Large Water Users (Universities, Hospitals , Aged Care Facilities, Supermarkets and more...)
- Water Authorities
How it works
A smart metering device is installed onto an existing utility meter. The device then records and uploads usage information to the WaterGroup cloud via a wireless network. Once data is on the WaterGroup cloud it is accessible to a user interface. Data can be viewed as graphs, reports, and in its raw form. WaterGroup employ advanced analytics (AWARE) to gain insights from this data and call the client to notify them of critical events such as water leaks and increased consumption trends. Savings and sustainability outcomes are documented and reported back to the client.
- Cutting edge IoT based smart water metering , with a choice of networks to suit your needs.
- 24/7 active monitoring service AWARE which assists in turning data into insights towards actions and solutions.
- WaterGroup's smart water management user interfaces.
- Flexibility of integration to new or existing applications via our integrated solutions platform - view our ecosystem here.
- Reduction of water consumption and costs - Avoid bill shock
- Reduce property damage
- Early leak detection
- Prioritise water conservation across one or more sites
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- A proven track record of reducing the client's water usage by 10-25% with a 2-3 year payback