WaterGroup: What We Do
Founded in 2006, WaterGroup has quickly grown to become one of Australia's largest corporate water savings companies. We secure water and save money through cost effective and sustainable solutions.
Examples of our work include:
- A food processor who we are saving $45,000 worth of water per year for a $230,000 investment.
- A large campus where a $54,000 smart metering system stopped $78,000 worth of water from being wasted.
- Two of the world's largest rainwater harvesting systems which are now collecting $38,000 worth of water free from the sky in WaterGroup designed and constructed rainwater harvesting systems. The design includes our innovative peak flow diversion system and integrated monitoring for further system optimisation.
- Development of corporate water trees and policies, which have helped corporations work out their water use across the board and how to strategically respond to both regulatory as well as increasing cost pressures.
- Grey and black water recycling.
- Management of approvals.
Our expertise will help you understand where your water goes, provide a baseline, identify cost effective savings, streamline implementation, find solutions that make sense and work, get approval and most of all make sure you get value for money.
To achieve this we prepare audits. We do detailed engineering. We develop and deliver savings and leak reduction programs. We help get funding. We obtain approvals. We provide smart metering, monitoring and verification services. We contract deliver. And we provide performance guarantees.