Our smart water metering solution offers water utilities and councils real-time insights into network losses, billing abnormalities and leaks. Our fully integrated NB-IoT smart water metering solution is instant switch on, can reach hard to access areas and is low cost and easy to deploy.
Our Smart Water Metering Solution is:
- Flexible – it can integrate with any of your existing legacy systems
- Cost effective – eliminates meter readers and other operational costs
- Modern - uses the highly secure and reliable NB-IoT network and offers 2 way communications
- Intelligent – displays your water network data and the status of your smart water meters in user friendly way
- Customer friendly – you have the option to pass on water usage data and leak alerts to your residents via an app
Discover our NB-IoT enabled smart water metering devices:
The NUmeter - NB-IoT enabled - fully integrated smart water meter. Currenlty available in 20mm.
The NUmeterGen2 – NB-IoT enabled – fully integrated water meter. Available in 20/25mm.
NB-IoT smart water logger - connects to any sized pulse enable water meter.
Discover our water management interface for Utilities
Our platform is designed by water industry professionals for water industry professionals. It offers water utilities the benefits of Automatic Meter Reading with a secure data collection and management interface, while supporting clients to maintain ownership and control of their network data.
Some feature and benefits include:
- Network demand management – The District Metered Area (DMA) functionality manages complex networks with scalable and unlimited data points. DMAs can be configured as separate groups within an overall network for management purposes. Parameters can be configured to support demand analysis and management.
- Network maps and data display – shown in a structured, customisable and user-friendly way. Interactive GPS mapping and network management tools are intuitive and easy to use
- Manage non-revenue network losses – District metering network maps have the ability to monitor water usage across the supply network for a view of non-revenue water loss sections via metering points and virtual meter setups.
- Leak detection – Leaks are detected within 24 hours with pin-point accuracy via GPS mapping and reported with automated alarms. Leak and excess use notifications are enabled for network managers and for customers through a Customer Portal.
- Customisable alarms – Setting up water leak and excess water use alarm parameters is easier and faster. Automated alarms can be received via SMS and/or email to both network managers and clients.
- Reporting – generate them quickly with automatic configuration. Our system also incorporates custom reports that can be tailored and exported via CSV or excel and received in your preferred method.
- API Data integration – accommodating a wide range of restful API end points, providing flexibility in accessing your usage data connecting to your legacy systems.
- Searches – easier to search for and monitor any data collection point. Data points can be coded to match the requirements of any legacy coding system to monitor and manage your network seamlessly and efficiently.
- Sophisticated analytics – Inbuilt to calculate totals, averages and baselines and enable customisable data query functionality and analysis, such as for KPIs. Overlay with ambient temperature is incorporated to easily assess whether increased water use is due to weather conditions or abnormal use.
Discover our Project Management System
Our cloud based project management system assures your project no matter how big or small will be well tracked and on time. From conception we will automate your asset delivery, installation and ongoing requests and billing.
This system not only enables our business to be highly efficient and scalable, but also provides you as our customer the opportunity to get accurate and timely information on all the services which we provide to you.