Water Efficiency Assessment Grants are now available through Sydney Water.
Grants are available to Sydney Water's medium to large business customers.
Here is a quick snapshot of the grant funding you can expect. If you are interested, we can guide you through the process. Contact our Water Efficiency Team.
|Sydney Water Efficiency Funding for Report|
|Up to kL/day||kL/qrt||kL/yr||Funding Max.|
- Waterprint E Water Footprint This app estimates your water consumption based on your inputs such as showers, dishwashing, and the foods you eat.
- Rainwater Harvesting Water Estimator
- Smartirrigation Turf
- The Story of Bottle Water
- Recycled Water in Australia
- Recycling Case Studies - Website to help investment in water recycling schemes.
- Queensland Water Dashboard - A central source of information about water in Queensland, including dam levels, consumption and displacement.
- Water for Life - A NSW Govt water education resource hub including Recycling and Reuse in Action and Stormwater Reuse Videos and Maps.
- Water Website for the Pacific - A new interactive information portal on water, sanitation and hygiene for the Pacific, to help Pacific Island Countries, the Pacific Water Partnership and SOPAC to share information and news including SOPAC initiatives, programmes and projects on water, sanitation and hygiene.
- The African Water Page
- Teaching Kids about Water Conservation - A Canadian website
- Water is Life - An International water blog
- Water Footprint - An international website to calculate the total amount of freshwater used in production of goods consumed.
- Peak Energy - A blog on climate change with a focus on water
- Water recycling in Australia blog
- International Water Centre
- Aquafornia - The California Water News Blog
- Drip Detective (US based - gallons)
- AWA Australian Water Association
- Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA)
- The Rainwater Harvesting Association of Australia
- Stormwater Industry Association
- Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme (WELS) - Australian Govt
- Smart Approved WaterMark Certifier of water efficient products and services
- Local Governments for Sustainability Oceania (ICLEI)
- WaterAid Australia
- German Society for Greywater and Rainwater Reuse
- Waterfind Australia