Water Efficiency. Leak Detection. Reducing Non-Revenue Water.
Who is this for?
- Water utilities/authorities
- Large facilities
How it works:
Waterloss management is integral to good management of any water supply. This can be achieved with;
- Methodology and planning - waterloss management plan.
- Flow monitoring - bulk meter accuracy assessment. Customer meter reading. Meter replacement strategies. Flow measurement. Design and specification of permanent flow metering.
- Data capture - temporary data logging (flow, pressure, level). Specification of permanent remote data logging solutions. SCADA integration.
- Permanent network leak monitoring systems.
- Investigative leak detection services.
- Network optimisation - pressure analysis profiling and transient identification. Minimum night flow analysis. Water Balance Calculations (using IWA method). Hydraulic modelling.
- Network Investigation - sectorisation, DMA design and establishment. Pressure management, design and establishment.
- Reduction of non revenue water
- Increase level of network knowledge to make better decisions and manage the delivery of water
- Major water savings
- Sustainable solution
- Reduce inaccuracy in meter readings
- Reduce losses due to leaks
Our experience at both accessing and managing government funding puts us in a strong position to help you gain funding for any water loss management work you may be considering.